Under the general supervision of a Developmental Specialist/Behavior Interventionist, the Developmental Technician works on specific goals developed for each individual.
Individual Support Services: Assists with the practice of skills related including social interaction, self-help and communication. Provides individual and group community-based support at the center and with the community as assigned.
Paperwork Requirements: Responsible for daily and monthly documentation of participants’ activities and services.
Skill Development: Attends workshops/in-service training sessions designed to increase knowledge and skills.
- Must be 18 years of age for insurance requirements.
- Must have high-school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Background check with DHW is required before hire.
- Must complete department regulated Community-Based Skill training.
- Must be kind and patient with kids and be able to participate in the activities that the kids are doing.
- Employer has grooming and appearance standards.
Part-time position, Monday-Saturday between the hours of 9:00AM-6:00PM. Need to be able to work at both Nampa and Meridian Children’s Centers. Experience preferred, but not required. Wage is $14.00 per hour.