- Assessment and Clinical Treatment Plans (ACTP)
- Group and Individual Behavioral Intervention
- Group and Individual Habilitative Skill Services
- Group and Individual Community–Based Supports
- Interdisciplinary Training
- Family Education
- Needs identified from outcome-based assessments
- Services & Supports based on needs
- Goals established by the family
- Flexible year-round schedules
Since 1983, GSDC has worked to create a supportive environment for children with disabilities. We have a family-friendly atmosphere where staff help children achieve their goals through a therapeutic environment. We work as a team to assist parents and care providers in developmental activities and daily living skills for their children.
Exceptional training and exceptional staff for extraordinary people!